Intimacy of Living helps People become creatively ‘At One’ with Death and Dying, thereby Living Life ‘On Purpose’ with Passion and Compassion while actively Choosing their Own Unique Legacy.
• Failing to Plan = Planning to Fail – People spend weeks planning for birth why not death?
• If you take a first breath you will take a last
• It is important to avoid the Top Five Regrets of the Dying
• Planning ‘End of Life’ requirements will En-Lighten your Life
• If you Plan for an ‘Exquisite Ending – A Lasting Legacy – and In-To-Me-I-See (Intimacy)’ you may well get the dream ending you would like
Perhaps the whole root of our trouble, the human trouble, is that we will sacrifice all the beauty of our lives …
in order to deny the fact of death, which is the only fact we have.” James Baldwin